Spiral Weekly Planner, Undated for Work, Office, Home (Marble, 11.7 x 4.1 In)
Expect delivery within 5-7 business days if item is in stock.
Weekly Planner Spiral Weekly Planner Pad, Undated Desk Calendar, to Do Lists, Shopping List, Meal Planning, Appointment Book Schedule, 11.7 x 4.1 inches
- Undated Weekly Planner: Our versatile planner includes 52 undated weekly planner sheets to cover the entire year and is perfect for home or office use; there is a to-do list section, a shopping list section, and a goals section
- Get Organized: Each sheet of this horizontal planner has Monday through Sunday titled and space within each box to include weekly plans, daily appointments, meetings, or household meal planning
- Multi-Use The backside of each motivational planner sheet features a grid graph paper design for graphing or sketching
- Stay Motivated: The spiral bound cover features an inspirational design with text that states "Note to Self: Stay Organized" made of a matte laminated board with offset paper sheets
- The Perfect Size: Our spiral bound planner measures approximately 11.7 x 4.1 inches (excluding the spiral binding)
- ASIN: B07CNTL2ZJ
Trying to get organized? This spiral weekly pad for planning helps you keep track of your weekly goals. You can write down your plans for the week, write a shopping list, create a task section, and more. The pad comes with space for each day of the week and a section for your personal notes. Our simple planner measures approximately 11.7 x 4.1 inches. The ideal size to leave on a desk, or even to take with you on-the-go!
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This item is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase.
Most Useful Planner
I've been using this weekly planner for 8 months now, and have never before found a planner so suitable for me. I love this one, and thankfully purchased next year's before Amazon.ca tripled it's price.